The minimum attendance required by the University to become eligible for university examination is 80% in each subject & in both theory and practical’s separately. But we insist the Students to attend all lectures and practical’s regularly. The annual examination forms of those whose attendance is less than 80% may not be sent to the University. The Principal reserves all right to refuse. Classes and lectures commences on the first day itself, even if the annual examinations results are not declared. Classes begin at 10.00 A.M. and closes at 4.00 P. M.
All students must realize that they are the guardians of this institution and their conduct should at all times reflect their legitimate pride in their College and all it stands for. They should remember that they are expected to learn more at college far more than how to pass their examinations.
1) All the admissions are subject to the rules and regulations of the university and the admission will be approved based the criteria and submission of testimonials in original as stipulated by the university.
2) Student once admitted to the college will not be permitted to withdraw, he or she do so, fees paid shall not be refunded at any circumstances. On the other hand, he or she is liable to pay the fees of full course to get released from the college. Payment of fees in time is the responsibility of the student/parent and delay of the same shall attract penal charge decided by the management from time to time.
3) Students are expected to behave with dignity and decorum, in conformity with the discipline of the institution. Any break of discipline and character shall be suitably dealt with.
4) Every student is required to familiarize himself or herself with the rules laid and also formulated and announced by the management from time to time.
5) Students have to appear in formal dresses in college hours, if found in casuals clothes, such students are liable for penalty.
6) Travelling charges for college bus facility is compulsory in every term, it has to be paid by the candidate within the prescribed date.
7) All Students must attend classes from the first day of the term as per the lectures/practical’s announced in the College timetable. Attendance will be marked at each lecture/practical.
8) Students may absent themselves from College only for a serious reason after submitting a leave application in writing to the Principal.
9) Medical certificates must be submitted on demand in case absence was on medical grounds. Students who are reported to be irregular will be first warned, and if they persist in being irregular, will have to explain their absence. If the authorities feel that the reasons supplied are not satisfactory, issue will be brought to the notice of their parents & punishment action will be taken.
10) As a policy, permission to exempt oneself from lectures/practical’s is given only to those who represent the College or University for some events. Their absence at lectures/practical’s is condoned, but this does not guarantee them ‘full marks’ for class participation unless their general response to the subject teacher is satisfactory.
11) They shall not cause any damage to the college property. Any damage caused to the property is punishable individually or collectively.
12) Students are not allowed to collect money from any one for any purpose without the permission of the Principal.
13) Students are forbidden from organizing or attending any meeting within the college or circulating among the students any notice or literature pertaining to any activity which does not have the sanction of the administration.
14) Cell phones are strictly prohibited in the college premises. Possession of mobile phones of any variety inside the classes & hospital during working hours is strictly forbidden. If found in the possession of any student, the instrument will be immediately confiscated and fine will be levied.
15) During free time, students are advised to make use of the facilities like library, indoor games, or seek academic assistance from teachers.
16) Visitors (parents, friends, etc) may contact the college office for any assistance. Such visitors shall not go directly to the classrooms for any purpose.
17) Students should take their work seriously and respect fellow classmates and teachers and maintain utmost discipline to keep up the dignity and fair name of the institution.
18) Scribbling on walls, desks, or defacing the building is reprehensible and will attract punishment.
For the sake of good order, no less than in his/her own interest, every student should observe the following regulations :
1) Students must respect as silence zones (the front lobby, all the corridors, and the area surrounding the library, hospital) while classes are in progress. Students who cause any disturbance in these zones shall be liable to a fine at the discretion of the Principal.
2) Students are expected to read the announcements on the notice boards every day, both on arrival at the College and before they depart. Failure to do so could have serious consequences. Ignorance of instructions posted on the notice board shall not be accepted as an excuse for non-compliance with them.
3) Students must carry their identity cards at all times, and to present them for inspection when requested to do so by competent College authority.
4) Students who have legitimate grievances are encouraged to place them before the Principal personally.
5) Students may not form any College society or club without the prior permission of the Principal.
6) No outside person shall be invited to address a class or College club without the explicit written permission of the Principal. No tours or picnics of any class or any society may be arranged without the prior permission of the Principal, nor shall this permission be given unless a member of the staff assumes responsibility for the excursion.
7) The organizers of class socials or get-togethers must abide by the rules of college. No outsiders are allowed at these events.
8) Students must park their two-wheeler vehicles only in parking lot. Sitting on parked vehicles and/or in the parking lot is prohibited and liable to a fine. Students of Sarvodaya Hospital and College of Nursing who misbehave at another college, or in any public place, or who bring discredit in any way upon themselves or upon this College, are liable to punishment.
9) New students are to be welcomed with respect and affection. Any type of harassment, ragging or misbehaviour may mean instant dismissal from the College.
1) Students must always show their honour and respect to their lecturers.
2) Students are encouraged to know their teachers, and give them an opportunity to know them too.
3) Students must respect the authorities and teaching staff of other colleges. When they have occasion to visit other colleges, student should scrupulously observe the traditions and regulations of those institutions, and refrain from any action that might disturb their peace and order.
1) Students of Sarvodaya Hospital and College of Nursing Of Nursing & Paramedical Sciences should look upon College property and building, laboratories, halls and classrooms with a sense of special pride, and refrain from any action that would disfigure or damage them. Offenders in this regard shall be severely dealt with by the College authorities.
2) Students who inadvertently cause any damage to College property are expected to acquaint the Principal immediately with what has happened. This training in honesty will stand them in good stead in later life.
3) Students should scrupulously respect the belongings of their fellow students. Should they discover any lost or forgotten article, they should deliver it immediately to the College Office. The Office will put up a notice regarding all lost property instructing the owner to collect it as soon as possible. Students who are found in unlawful possession of another’s property are liable for punishment from the college.
1) Silence should be maintained in the hostel. Hostel rooms, bath rooms & toilets must be kept clean and tidy.
2) Unnecessary usage of electricity, water, etc. is strictly prohibited and any one misusing the facility is liable to penalty. All the inmates are instructed to maintain neatness of the walls in the hostel building.
3) Electrical apparatus in the hostel rooms are to be operated with due care.
4) Any loss or breakages in the hostel goods and equipments concerned candidate will be responsible for the same and will be charged.
5) Smoking, chewing tobacco, consuming alcohol drinks, sedatives, etc, are strictly prohibited. Any body found indulging in such activities he or she is liable to be dismissed forthwith from the college.
6) Any activity by student if found to be prejudicial to the smooth and peaceful functioning of the college or hostel will be very seriously viewed and strict action will be taken against those found guilty.
7) All students should pay their hostel fee in advance on or before 10th of every month. Late payment beyond the stipulated time will attract fine.
8) Student should report themselves to the warden before 7 P.M.(boys) and 6 P.M (girls). Nobody will be allowed to go out of the hostel during night hours.
9) No visitors are permitted/allowed to enter the hostel rooms.
10) Mess fee may vary from year to year depending on price hike of essential food commodities.
11) Mess timings should be strictly followed. Taking food materials to the rooms is strictly prohibited.